Monday 12 May 2008

Brooklyn is 7!

Brooklyn turned seven today! Now we're counting the days until baptism. She is a lovely little girl... turning tweener really fast. She is so much fun to have around and we're blessed she was sent to our family!
Brooklyn's top 5 at 7:

1. Tooth Fairy (we've lost three teeth... and the tooth fairy here brings one pound... I think in the States she only brings one dollar)

2. Marianne (Brooklyn's baby friend that also lives in London)

3. HSM... if you don't know what this is and you have a daughter between 5 and 80 years old... you're so out of the loop!

4. Barbie mp3 player... with HSM on it of course!

5. Giving talks in primary and sacrament

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I can't believe you're so grown-up. I guess it's been a while since you and I met in Sunbeams. We (Kent, Jack, the new baby, and I) can't wait to see you and your family this summer.

PS-Don't get too excited, I'm still pregnant. That comment about the baby is meant to be future tense.

shari berry bo-berry said...

Ok, so i JUST NOW found your blog through Jen Hafen's blog.

How fun! I'm so excited to read all about your life.

Sorry I missed you while you were here a few weeks ago...I heard it was only for 48 hrs or something?

Are you guys still moving back this summer??

Diana said...

How can it be that she is 7--I remember her when she was not even 1 peaking at Marc and me from your pew in front of us. I've always loved your little girl. She's as adorable as ever.

Karen said...

I can't believe Brooklyn is 7! I still think of her as a little toddler... where has the time gone?! We are so excited to come and visit you all in a couple weeks. You make London look so interesting and fun... we can't wait!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love HSM too!