Monday 2 March 2009

Mr. Mom

So Josh gets the Mr. Mom award of the year. He stayed home with the kids for 9 days while I used my airmiles to go to London and Paris. I came home yesterday to happy kiddos with a very clean house!!! He took the kids on field trips after school each day... I can't even do all that! Thanks Josh... you're the best!

Kids on their Disneyland outing with Dad!

It was so much fun to catch up with friends, get a short taste of winter, catch a couple of musicals, see the new babies, and eat Ethiopian food (prepared by our dear friend, Yodit) and at Nando's! Many thanks to friends in London... especially Kerry who had to put up with me at her home for the week.

1 comments:

monica said...

WOW, you married an amazing guy!! he took pictures too?

when is your next trip? :)