Friday 15 January 2010

Mission: Organization!

Every new year brings to life the desire to be organized. Here is the problem:

Shoes, sweaters, backpacks, etc. under the stairs! Here is the solution:

I have been looking for a bench for a long time... I had trouble finding one with four cubbies... So we took matters into our own hands. I drew what I wanted, took measurements, had our favorite construction consultant (Brother Elsner) review my plans, bought some wood, used Josh's muscles and the kids' painting skills and here is the finished product! Thanks Bro. Elsner!!! You rock!

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

sooo cute! someday i might ask to buy those plans from you...but right now we don't have room for anything like that! but i absolutely LOVE it!

Jen said...

I LOVE it Alex!!! You rock woman!! It is perfect - and those retail for a million dollars so you are smart and resourceful to boot!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

I love it! I might have to hit up Bro. Elsner and your creativity when we get a bigger place.