Wednesday 17 February 2010

Happy 7th Birthday MKB!

Here are 7 things we love about Makenna:

1. Her problem-solving skills... she's always willing to think outside the box to fix a problem!
2. Her willingness to help... she's quick to jump when I ask for help with the little ones!3. Her energy... she always wants to be busy!
4. Her kindness... she is very compassionate!
5. Her responsible side... she gets her homework and other assignments done before I ever ask her.
6. Her sense of humor... she writes some funny stuff in her school assignments... always gives me a giggle!
7. Her confidence... recently she gave herself a little haircut... and now she walks around like it's the newest trend!

2 comments:

The Asiedu Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Make sure you give her a big hug from me!

XX
T

Jonna said...

It's been a while since I've caught up on blog-stalking. Looks like you guys have been busy! I hope you are handling 4 kids well, I can't imagine going over 3 right now...EVER!