Friday 1 February 2008

What kind of house do you live in?

This term, Makenna's class has been studying different types of homes. So the question is... do you live in a cottage? a bungalow? a terraced house? a flat? or a detached house? I guess the kids will have to relearn some things upon our return to the States :) Each term, the girls' classes do an assembly for the school and the parents are invited to attend. Makenna has a brilliant teacher that is very musical and fabulous with the children... and actually reminds me of a former roommate at BYU. This is a video of one of the several songs they sang, "Gonna Build a House." Makenna is on the rightish side.

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Just found your blog! I love the pictures and it's fun to see what you are up to.

Happy Valentine's!

We miss you.

Katie said...

Hi, Alex. My email is katierwinn@yahoo.com

I'd like to hear from you, and know how you guys got to London!

Kaite

Colorado Smarts said...

I think we know you guys...this is Nathan and Angie Smart. I believe that Nate and Josh were at BYU together. I found your blog by Marc and Diana Phillips (we were all in the same BYU freshman ward). Anyway, we have a blog as well smartyfamily.blogspot.com Nate says hello and would love to keep in touch!