Tuesday 2 September 2008

Air Miles

So a lame excuse for not updating our blog... but here is a list of our flights over the past month:
1. London to LA
2. OC to Salt Lake
3. Salt Lake to OC
4. LA to London
5. London to Prague
6. Budapest to London
7. London to Salt Lake
8. Salt Lake to OC
9. OC to Birmingham, Alabama and back
Thank you American Airlines... can I have a free trip to London now?
PS We're not counting Josh's travels to NYC and Utah over the next week.
PPS Hopefully I'm back online now!

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a great update! We're glad to have you back in Cali with us! Looks like even though you've been super busy, you've all had a great time. And how exciting to live in such a huge house!!!

Katie said...

What a busy but fun vacation! I hope you enjoy being back in the states.

Jodi said...

I don't know that I've flown that much in my whole life, let alone in one month! Glad to have you back. We should get the boys together soon to play...