Friday 2 November 2007

It's about time!

So I guess that could be taken in a couple of ways... like I don't have enough time to blog... or I've procrastinated long enough... my situation is the latter! I love reading the blogs of our friends and family members... especially since we're in London. Although the world has become smaller with technology (mostly Skype for us) we still feel very distanced from the people we love! Josh has a website that he posts pictures of... but typically doesn't write much. So hopefully I'll use this blog to help others keep track of our little family but mostly... like I said before... it's a sorry excuse for not writing in a journal!



The photos here are of the kids on our last trip. We returned from the Alps (Austria, Germany and Switzerland) last week. We thought it would be perfect... or brilliant... to go to that area while the autumn leaves were the most colorful... and the girls were out of school. Well the day before we arrived it was about 60 degrees... so although I checked the weather report, I didn't believe it would be as cold as they thought. I WAS WRONG! We froze our bums off. So the pictures are of how the girls feel about the cold... and Zack. The poor little guy hated it... he cried a ton and his nose was raw from all the wipings! Despite the cold and snow, we saw a lot of beautiful scenery... mostly from the car unfortunately! Our friends Ritchie and Melissa Blake met us in Zurich and we did some travels with them before they came home with us to London. So here's to the Barlows having a go at the blogging thing! "Have a go"... British for "trying, taking a turn" I got that one from the girls! :)

0 comments: