Friday 25 January 2008

Bienvenue a la Cote d'Azur!

We just returned from a short trip to Provence and the French Riviera... we needed a little warm winter sunshine to remind us what we're missing in the O.C.... so we'll want to move back!

This cathedral sits up on a high hill overlooking the Sea and the city of Marseille.

We drove through some windy roads up on Les Calanques... to capture these views.

We weren't far from the Italian border... so the kids shared some gelato :)

We visited several walled medieval cities... this one also had some Roman ruins.

Makenna showing Zack which rocks to pick for skipping.

It was a little windy at times... this is Zack's reaction!

1 comments:

Diana said...

I am always amazed (I don't mean surprised at all) when I look at your kids how cute they are, and have always been. I want to squeeze them even though I'm a stranger to them.