Sunday 15 June 2008

31 things you never wanted to know about me!

We celebrated my 31st birthday today. This is a picture of Zack and me at a petting zoo.
  1. I love anything French... especially the language!
  2. I always have to find the best deal... for clothes, travel, food, etc... thanks Ebay!
  3. I love to travel and learn about other cultures.
  4. I like to scrapbook... although I'm quite behind at the moment.
  5. I secretly (guess it's not a secret anymore) want to go to cooking school one day.
  6. I want to take our kids on a humanitarian trip in Africa someday (likely Uganda or Ethiopia... Josh's mission).
  7. I love working with the youth of the Church
  8. I am totally digging my new ipod... thanks Josh!
  9. Wicked is officially my favourite musical!
  10. I am obsessed with charts and organization (although most of it is in my brain and not on paper... hmmmm)
  11. I love the clampy paperclips.
  12. I would love to run a marathon someday... maybe not love to.
  13. My favorite chips are Kettle's balsamic vinegar and salt.
  14. I love to plan parties.
  15. I like to eat lemons. What??
  16. I have a really sensitive nose... can smell everything... that I never wanted to smell!
  17. I love hydrangeas.
  18. I like to keep in touch with old friends... thank you blogger!
  19. I consider myself very independent... too independent sometimes.
  20. I like boy toys way better than girl toys.
  21. Movie I cried the most during: Pursuit of Happyness (reminded me of my dad... refer to Father's day post).
  22. Tuesdays with Morrie is my favorite book.
  23. My favorite song: Worth to Stand by Jessie Clark Funk
  24. I sucked my thumb til I was 10... and everyone knew it since I did it in school too!
  25. My Dad and Grandma are my modern-day heroes!
  26. I consider my greatest achievements to be graduating from BYU and my family.
  27. I don't really have a favorite color.
  28. I would love to play the piano... at least the hymns.
  29. Smurfs was my favorite cartoon.
  30. I am fascinated with dolphins.
  31. It's all about ice cream... Baskin Robbins 31 flavours... mmmmmmm... I loooooooooooooove ice cream!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alex! Hope you had a great day. I love the list; you listed so many random facts I didn't know about you.

Diana said...

sign up for a marathon and I'll run it with you!

Josh & Alex Barlow said...

Hey Diana... unfortunately... I'm not even close to being there yet... I figured when I'm done having kids and have the time to train... although you did one recently right? A x