Wednesday 18 June 2008

Tag you're it!

I've been tagged by my long-time friend Andrea! Here's the skinny:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in the French House at BYU and planning campus activities and working at BYU Conferences and Workshops.

2. What are five things on your list today?
catch up on email, catch up on laundry, sync my ipod, babysit a baby and a 7-year old from church while ward members are at the temple, buy train tickets for Norway

3. What snacks do you enjoy?
hummus and pita, ice cream (is that a snack?), olives, frozen drinks mmmmmmm

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Take my kids... and any other interested parties... to Africa for humanitarian work!

5. What places have you lived in?
Placerville, California; some small town in Arizona for the summer when I was 6; Jefferson City, Missouri; Birmingham, Alabama; Provo, Utah; Orange County, California; London, England!


Tag you're it: Karen, Jodi, Teresa & Mindy :)

0 comments: